Chamomile German - Burpee Seeds
Regular price$2.49 CAD
FREE Shipping over $150
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
Use small white daisies in potpourris, tea and hair rinses.
Aromatic, daisy-like flowers are used for tea and in making perfumes and hair rinses. Start early indoors or outdoors after danger of frost.
90 to 120 days to maturity, full sun.
70mg of seed
- Harvest when flower petals are no longer flat but arch backwards.
- Harvest the flowers, remove leaves and stems, and allow them to dry. Spread on a cheesecloth or a window screen in a dry, shady location.
- When thoroughly dry, store in a tightly sealed glass jar in a dry, dark location, such as a cupboard.
- Flowers may be used to make tea.
- German chamomile may be used for perfumes and hair rinses.