Squash Burpee's Butterbush (Winter) - Burpee Seeds
Regular price$2.99 CAD
FREE Shipping over $150
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
HEIRLOOM. Space-saving plants. Delicious flavor.
Regarded by many as the best tasting winter squash. Compact bushes are a delicious, productive choice for smaller gardens. Each bush yields 4–5 butternut-shaped fruits. Heirloom squash favorite’s rich, sweet, red-orange flesh is loaded with nutrition and succulent, delicious flavor. Fruits will keep for months.
- Wait to until the fruit has matured to harvest.
- Fruit will have a dull skin that it too hard to pierce it with your thumbnail.
- To harvest cut fruit from the vine with shears leaving a 2- 3 inch stem on each squash.
- Allow the winter squash to cure in the sun for a week to harden skin.
- Store winter squash in a cool dry place.