Zinnia Pinwheel Mix - Burpee Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
Mildew resistant zinnias!
A Burpee breeding breakthrough; mildew resistant zinnias! Grow this carefree beauty even where summers are humid. Compact bushy plants topped with a profusion of 3 1/2", single, daisy-like blooms all summer long. Good in borders and containers. The more you cut, the more they bloom! Heat-loving and very easy to grow.
- Plant zinnias in mixed plantings with other summer-blooming annuals, or place small groups of zinnias among perennials. They are at home in cottage and children’s gardens, and they are often grown in cutting gardens.
- Shorter zinnia varieties are ideal for containers. Take care not to overcrowd them or the flowers may be significantly smaller than they should be and the plants may be taller. Always use a commercial potting mix, do not use garden soil, and make sure the containers have adequate drainage. Container grown plants will require extra water and fertilizer, look for signs of wilt or a nutrient deficiency.
- Cut stems before the flower is open for cut flowers.
- Zinnias attract hummingbirds, butterflies and beneficial insects.