Stock Night Scented Starlight Scentsation - Mr. Fothergill's Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Partial Shade
- The flowers are small but their fragrance, released in the evening, is unbeatable.
- Fast / easy growing
- Ideal for filling gaps in the border
A lovely blend of pastel shades, fabulously fragrant. So easy to grow, flowers rapidly from seed.
Approx. 1000 seeds
Sow outdoors, March-June, where they are to flower, 0.5cm (¼") deep, directly into finely-prepared, well-drained soil, which has already been watered. Seedlings usually appear in 14-21 days. Thin them to 15cm (6") apart and water well until plants are established. For a continuous display, make sowings at two to three-week intervals. Sowings made in curves, rather than straight lines, often create a more pleasing effect. Flowers: June to October.
Sow near the house, or mixed in pots on the patio, so the fragrance can be enjoyed on warm, summer evenings.