Bean Borlotto Lingua Di Fuoco (Gusto Italia) - McKenzie Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Creamy taste and a soft nutty consistency
- 50 to 60 days to harvest
- 6 to 14 days to germination
- Suitable for canning and freezing
- Bush type shell bean for soups or fresh cooked beans
A great tasting bean variety. Straight pods with splashes of red and white/yellow make it a perfect selection. High yielding!
14g. (Approx. 35-40 seeds)
Planting Instructions: Sow seeds when the soil is warm and all danger of frost is past. Pick early and often to encourage production. Sow every 2 weeks until 8 weeks before fall frost.
Suggestions: Repeat plantings every two weeks to extend the harvest season of fresh beans. Apply Garden Inoculant to improve yields. Avoid working among plants while the foliage is damp or wet.