Bean Fava Super Aquadulce Smeralda (Gusto Italia) - McKenzie Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Rich flavour with chewy texture
- 60 days to harvest
- 6 to 14 days to germination
- Can be used for freezing, fresh shelled or dried beans
A highly productive variety producing 35-38 cm (14-15") long pods. Pick when plump and cook like peas or lima beans.
20g. (Approx. 12-15 seeds)
Planting Instructions: Sow seeds when the soil is warm and all danger of frost is past. Pick early and often to encourage production. Sow every 2 weeks until 8 weeks before fall frost.
Suggestions: Apply Garden Inoculant to improve yields. Avoid working among plants while the foliage is damp or wet.