Pepper California Wonder - McKenzie Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Mildly Sweet
- 75 to 80 days (after transplanting outdoors) to harvest
- 7 to 14 days to germination
- Use in salads and soups or stuff for a delicious meal
One of the best large "Bell" peppers! The crisp, thick flesh has a mild, pleasant flavor. Perfect for salads, stuffing and as a soup ingredient. High in vitamins A and C.
Planting Instructions: Start seed indoors 6 to 8 weeks before the last frost.
Suggestions: Peppers need a warm soil and night temperature to prosper. Location should be sheltered from the wind and soil should be kept reasonably moist. Be sure to harden off the seedlings to reduce transplant stress. Harvest fruit early and often. The more you pick the more they will produce. Do not pull off fruit, rather cut from stems.