Pepper Habanero - McKenzie Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Open Pollinated
- Famously hot
- 90 days to harvest (after transplanting outdoors)
- 7 to 14 days to germination
- Add to homemade salsas to crank up the heat.
One of the best hot salsa peppers! Maturing from green to an intense orange, these extremely hot peppers have a wonderful, distinct flavor. Many find its flavor and aroma irresistible in sauces and salsas.
250mg. (Approx. 25-30 seeds)
Start seed indoors 6 to 8 weeks before the last frost.
Planting Depth: 6 mm (1/4")
Seed Spacing: 5 cm (2")
Planting Spacing: 45 cm (18")
Row Spacing: 60 cm (24")
Peppers need a warm soil and night temperature to prosper. Location should be sheltered from the wind and soil should be kept reasonably moist. Be sure to harden off the seedlings to reduce transplant stress. Harvest fruit early and often. The more you pick the more they will produce. Do not pull off fruit, rather cut from stems.