Filter Cure 1L - Filter Cleaner
*Excluding All C.R. Plastic Products
- Canada-Wide Shipping
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- Low stock - 7 items left
FILTER CURE™ is a heavy-duty low sudsing acidic cleaner formulated to remove damaging calcium and mineral deposits and buildup from your MICROFILTER™. Alternate your monthly cleaning with FILTER PURE™ for best results. Do not mix these products together.
pH : 0.5
Beachcomber Filter Cure is an acidic based microfilter cleaner for mineral deposits. Phosphoric acid formula with a pH of 0.5, Filter Cure is designed to remove Calcium buildup, or any other mineral deposits present in the hot tub water that accumulate in the micro filter. These minerals hinder the filtration process and will dissolve with soaking in Filter Cure, improving your filter life & performance and enhancing water clarity.
Filter Cure is designed to alternate with the use of Filter Pure, an alkaline based filter cleaner for grease & oil. Both of these microfilters cleaning products are designed to fit snugly in Beachcomber’s Filter Cleaning Canister.
- Monthly basis - Alternate with the use of Filter Pure
- Do not mix Filter Cure & Filter Pure together as mixing will render them both inert.
- Mix 250 ml of Filter Cure in a plastic pail containing 5 L of luke warm water
- Soak filter 24 hours into the Filter Cleaning Canister in sufficient Filter Cure solution to cover the filter
- Remove filter from solution, drain, rinse thoroughly with water until clean