Zinnia Pumila Mixture - McKenzie SeedsRegular price $2.09
Zinnia Pumila Mixture
- Zinnia Elegans
- Cut and come again
- Pink, yellow, red and white
- Full Sun
- 5 to 7 days to germination
- July to frost blooming season
Pumilas are the classic cut and come again zinnia mixture. This variety features rounded, flat petaled flowers that are 6.5-8 cm (2.5-3") in diameter. The mix of semi double and fully double flowers bloom in pink, yellow, red, and white.
600 milligrams / approximately 75-80 seeds
Plant directly outdoors once the danger of frost has passed or start indoors 4-6 weeks prior to last frost for earlier blooms. If starting early, give seeds the best start by using Jiffy seed starting products for optimal results.
- Plants do best in rich, well drained soil in full sun.
- Sow seeds 6 mm (1/4″) deep and 13 mm (1/2″) apart.
- Seeds germinate in 5-7 days.
It is better to water at the base of zinnia plants to avoid getting the foliage wet thus helping to prevent disease.
The first flower shoot can be pinched out to encourage the zinnia plant to bush out and produce and better display.