Nasturtium Fordhook Mix - Burpee Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Sun or part shade
- Seeds emerge in 10-14 days
- Container friendly
Fragrant single flowers in many colors. Showy for large borders, to climb on a trellis or trail over banks and walls. Attractive to hummingbirds. Blooms in spring, summer.
Sow in average soil in full sun to part shade after danger of frost. Sow 30 cm apart and cover with 1 cm of soil. Do not over-fertilize.
Approx. 3.6g of seed
Rub seeds with a nail file to aid germination.
- Nasturtiums do best in areas with relatively cool summers, but usually, they can grow anywhere.
- Nasturtiums cut for vases often root in water.
- Nasturtiums are pretty annuals to use as edgings or at the front of a flower bed with other low-growing annuals and perennials. Allow plants to trail over walls or raised beds, and use them to add summertime color to rock gardens. They also look beautiful in containers and window boxes.