Cowpea California Blackeye - Cornucopia Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Most Popular Heirloom Variety in the South
- Long, Easy to Shell 7-8 inch Pods
- Pods Filled with Creamy White Seeds with Black Eyes
- Delicious Fresh, Dried or Frozen
|Row Spacing||3 ft.
|Plant Spacing||4 in|
|Planting depth||1 in|
|Days to Germination||7-10 days|
|Plant Height||36 in|
Gardener's Notes: Warm season crop. Plant in late spring only after temperatures reach 70F (21C). Sow 1-2 seeds every 3 inches in fertile, well-drained soil in sunny location. Keep soil evenly moist. To use fresh, harvest when pods are green and beans fill the pod but are not hard. For dried peas allow pods to mature and dry on the plant.