Microgreens Radish Leaf - Mr. Fothergill's Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Tangy, spicy leaves, beautiful as a garnish.
- Delicious sprinkled on salads and cold meats.
Radish leaf microgreens have a lovely contrast of color, with the spice that we are accustomed to with radishes. The rosy stems and bright flavor add both a tasty flair and a great look as a garnish or in a salad. Use instead of sliced radishes anywhere you would normally use radishes.
Approx. 1000 seeds
Sow indoors, all year round, in small trays of compost. Place on a windowsill and keep warm. Do not allow seeds to dry out. Harvest when 5cm (2") tall or when first true leaves appear.
For continuous crops sow every 7-10 days.