Pea Edible Podded Snow - McKenzie Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Open Pollinated
- Succulent flavor, tender and crispy
- 5 to 10 days to germination
- 67 days to maturity
- Support needed (trellis, netting, etc)
- Companion Planting: Beans, Carrot, corn, cucumber, radish
This Snow Pea is a mainstay of many popular stir-fried dishes. Succulent flavor with good texture. Pick when peas are flat and tender at about 8 cm (3") long. These peas also make for a delicious addition to salads.
20g. (Approx. 70-75 seeds)
Plant directly in the garden as soon as ground can be worked and danger of frost has passed. Well drained fertile soil is best. Apply Garden Inoculant to increase yields.
Planting Depth: 2.5 cm (1")
Plantling Spacing: 10 cm (4")
Row Spacing: 75 cm (30")
Preparation Ideas: Delicious fresh out of the garden. Add pod and all to stir-fries, salads, and veggie platters.