Yarrow White - Mr.Fothergill's Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Tough plants with aromatic leaves and lasting flowers.
- A favourite for insects including butterflies.
A stunning bright white bloom, above compact foliage, this flower is sure to brighten up any garden or home. A hardy perennial that likes to be grown in full sun exposure, they can be grown in the garden or planted in containers. Often planted in the months of May-June, you can expect the blooms to form between mid summer and early autumn.
Growing From Seed
Can be direct sown, or for earlier flowers, sow indoors 8-12 weeks
before the final frost. Sow 3mm (1/8”) deep in well drained soil.
Germination: 7-21 days. Transplant to larger pots and grow on.
Harden off plants for about 7 days prior to transplanting to well
drained soil in the garden. Space plants 35cm (14”) apart.