Organic Bean Maxi Bush - Mr. Fothergill's
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Clean, easy pick beans are held above the leaves.
- Prolific crops of full-flavoured, stringless beans.
- Organically grown seed
These particular beans are exquisite in taste and a great grow for fresh market gardeners. When ready for harvest you can expect dark green fillet bean pods that are stringless and roughly 18cm in length on sturdy bush plants. They can be grown in large containers and raised beds. They take 55 days to mature.
Approx. 50 Seeds
Sow 2.5 - 5cm (1-2”) deep, 5 - 10cm (2-4”) apart in warm, well-drained, fertile soil after the last frost. Germinates in 7-14 days. Keep soil moist. Thin as required. Increase yield by picking mature beans often to encourage more growth. Water early in the morning to allow plants to dry. Do not work among or pick when wet.