Microgreens Fenugreek - Mr. Fothergill's Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Aromatic with a highly versatile, mild flavour.
- Delicious in salads, sandwiches and Indian dishes.
A fan favourite and one of the easiest plants for indoor growing, these plants can easily be grown in pots, hanging baskets, or even bed borders. Blooming typically takes around 90 days after the seeds have been planted. The seed life is usually about 2 years.
Sow indoors, all year round, in small trays of compost. Place on a windowsill and keep warm. Do not allow seeds to dry out. Harvest when 5cm (2") tall or when first true leaves appear.
For continuous crops sow every 7-10 days.