Ground Cherry Aunt Molly's - McKenzie Seeds
*Excluding All C.R. Plastic Products
- Canada-Wide Shipping
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Great for preserves and pies
- 10 - 21 days to germinate
- Matures in 70 days (after transplanting to garden)
- Stores 3-4 weeks in the husk
Aunt Molly Ground Cherry is an outstanding variety that originated in Poland. Fruits are 1.3 - 1.8 cm (1/2" to 3/4") in diameter.
Fruits mature to a golden orange colour and drop to the ground in their husks when ripe.
Prized for its excellent citrus flavor, it is well suited for preserves, pies, fresh fruit salads, and over ice cream.
40mg. (Approx. 40-45 seeds)
Planting Depth: 6 mm (1/4")
Plantling Spacing: 60-90 cm (24-36")
Row Spacing: 90 cm (36")