Sweet Pea Knee-Hi Jumbo Pack - McKenzie SeedsRegular price $3.29
Sweet Pea Knee-Hi Jumbo Pack
- Lathyrus odoratus
- Lavender, pink, purple, red, salmon and white
- Full Sun
- 10 to 14 days to germination
- July to frost blooming season
Knee Hi Sweet Peas produce dwarf vines full of delightful blooms. The soft, lovely colors make this a perfect option for flower arrangements. It is also an ideal flower for foundation planting or growing beside a low fence.
7 grams / approximately 75-80 seeds
- Sow outdoors as soon as the ground can be worked.
- Soak seed for 24 hours prior to planting.
- Plants do best in rich, well drained soil in full sun.
- Sow seeds 13 mm (1/2″) deep and 5 cm (2″) apart. Space plants 10 cm (4”) apart and rows spaced 10 cm (4”) apart.
- Seeds germinate in 10-14 days.
Water regularly – sweet peas do best when they have cool, moist roots.
Pick sweet peas for a beautiful bouquet when the buds at the tip of the flower clusters are not yet open.
Sweet peas are heavy feeders and benefit from regular fertilizing throughout the season.
Plants require a support to climb.
Picking for bouquets, removing faded blooms and seedpods will have plants continually producing beautiful flowers all season long.