Specially formulated to attract nearby hummingbirds to your garden, providing hours of enjoyment for the most avid bird watcher.
1. Shake bag well before using.
2. Sow seed in a sunny or partially shaded location in early spring (after the danger of frost has passed) or early summer. Clear the area to be planted. Loosen soil to a depth of 5cm (2") with a rake or hoe. Smooth soil surface by raking.
3. Evenly scatter the seed mixture over the prepared area. The organic vermiculite contained in the seed mixture aids in proper seed distribution. Lightly rake again to create a good seed/soil contact.
4. Keep seed bed moist.
5. Lightly water immediately after sowing, using a fine spray. Avoid puddling. Keep seed bed moist until seedlings are well established.
6. Continue to water periodically as needed.
Contents: Adonis aestivalis, Centaurea cyanus, Cheiranthus allionii, Clarkia elegans, Convolvulus tricolor, Coreopsis tinctoria, Cosmos bipinnatus, Delphinium consolida, Dianthus barbatus, Gilia tricolor, Gypsophila elegans, Iberis umbellata, Lavatera trimestris, Linum grandiflorum rubrum, Malope trifida, Matthiola bicornis, Mirabilis jalapa, Papaver rhoeas, Phlox drummondii, Silene armeria.
Net Wt Seeds: 45.65g (1.61 oz)
Net Wt Vermiculite 152.80g (5.39 oz)