Create a spectacular garden of popular wildflowers in various shapes and sizes. Provides exceptional beauty and colour all season long!
1. Shake bag well before using.
2. Sow seed in a sunny or partially shaded location in early spring (after the danger of frost has passed) or early summer. Clear the area to be planted. Loosen soil to a depth of 5cm (2”) with a rake or hoe. Smooth soil surface by raking.
3. Evenly scatter the seed mixture over the prepared area. The organic vermiculite contained in the seed mixture aids in proper seed distribution. Lightly rake again to create a good seed/soil contact.
4. Keep seed bed moist
5. Lightly water immediately after sowing, using a fine spray. Avoid puddling. Keep seed bed moist until seedlings are well established.
6. Continue to water periodically as needed.
Contents: Adonis aestivalis, Calendula officinalis, Centaurea cyanus, Erysimum cheiri, leucanthemum maximum, coreopsis tinctoria, cosmos bipinnatus, delphinium consolida, dianthus barbatus, digitalis purpurea, echinacea purpurea, eschscholzia californica, gypsophila elegans, linum perenne, lupinus perennis, papaver rhoeas, rudbeckia hirta.
Don't miss our Wild Deal of the Week every Thursday afternoon at 4:30pm PST.
Each week we hand pick the best deals and discounts just for you! Find out about our informative workshops and seminars before anyone else and receive tips, trends, and our latest blog posts.
*By completing this form you are signing up to receive our weekly email and can unsubscribe at any time.