Cucumber Garden Sweet Burpless Hybrid - Burpee Seeds
Regular price$2.79 CAD
FREE Shipping over $150
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
Slicing cucumber with sweet flavor.
An exceptional burpless slicing cucumber with sweet flavor. Medium green 10 to 12" long, cylindrical, smooth fruits on vigorous plants. It has good disease resistance.
55 days to maturity, full sun.
800mg. of seed
- Like most vegetables, cucumbers are tender and tastiest when harvested young before their seeds are fully developed.
- Slicing cucumber varieties are generally ready for harvest when about six to eight inches long; pickling cucumber types at three to five inches- both in about 50-60 days from seeding.
- To avoid damage cut fruit from the vine rather than pull
- Don't allow the fruits to become overripe on the vine as this signals to the plant that the seed-development process is nearly complete and it will shut down.
- Keep mature cucumber fruits picked to encourage further production. During hot weather cucumbers grow very fast, you may need to harvest every day.
- Harvest the cucumber fruits early in the morning before the sun hits them for the best flavor and texture.