Zucchini Fordhook - Burpee Seeds
Regular price$2.49 CAD
FREE Shipping over $150
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
HEIRLOOM. All-America Selections winner for vigorous bush-like plants.
All-America Selections winner bred at Burpee’s Fordhook Farm. Vigorous bushy plants yield an ample harvest of smooth, cylindrical, straight to slightly curved dark-green fruits with creamy-white, tender flesh. Best harvested when fruits are 6–8" long.
- Harvest when fruits are small and the skin is shiny. Harvest often. To keep summer squash producing pick all fruit at this stage. If fruit is allowed to mature the plant may stop producing.
- To pick summer squash give the fruit a gentle twist until it snaps off.
- Store summer squash in plastic bags in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Male squash blossoms are also delicious and sweet, try dipping in batter and frying.