Sweet Pea Sweet Dreams Mix - Burpee Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
An old-fashioned looking sweet pea, with room-filling fragrance. Beautiful collection of colors. The large flowers have ruffled, bicolor petals on 8-12" stems, which makes them wonderful for arrangements. Plants are heat tolerant. GARDEN HINTS: Sow near a fence or trellis, in a sunny area, as soon as the soil can be worked in the spring. Plants grow best in cool weather. Mulching is recommended to keep soil cool and conserve moisture. For earlier bloom, start seeds indoors, in a cool location, 6-8 weeks before last heavy frost. In the Deep South, Gulf and Pacific Coast areas, sow seeds from fall to early spring.
- Sweet pea vines need little care and are easy to grow.
- In the cool weather of spring, sweet peas add a wonderful old-fashioned feel to flower beds, trellises, and containers.
- Fragrant flowers are excellent for cutting.
- Sweet peas perform best in cool weather. They can tolerate a light frost.