Bachelor's Button Polka Dot Mix - Cornucopia Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Old-Fashioned Cottage Garden Heirloom
- Easy to Grow
- Profusion of Cheerful Button-Sized Blooms
- Mixture of Bright Colors
- Outstanding Cut Flower Retains Color When Dried
Also known as cornflowers, these easy-to-grow favorites bear a profusion of cheerful, button-sized blooms in a mixture of bright colors. Outstanding cut flower retains color when dried. Ht. 1½ -2 ft.
|Days to germination
Gardener's Notes: Direct sow seeds outdoors after last spring frost or indoors 4-5 weeks before last frost. In mild climates, sow outdoors in fall for earliest spring bloom. Grow in fertile, well-drained soil spacing seeds 2-3 inches apart. Thin or transplant to 8-12 inches apart when 2-3 inches tall. Remove old flowers to promote blooming. Plants grow best with regular water during dry periods.