Basil Fino Verde - Cornucopia Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Popular Heirloom Variety
- Small, Dark-Green Leaves with Delicious Flavor and Aroma
- 12-inch Mounded Plants
- Best Sweet Basil for Classic Pesto
- Ideal for Container Gardens and Edging
Abundance of small, dark green leaves with delicious flavor and aroma cover the 12-inch, mounded plants. The best sweet basil for a classic pesto. Ideal for container gardens. Makes a beautiful edging plant.
|Days to germination
|10 -12 inches
Gardener's Notes: Start seed indoors in pots 6-8 weeks before transplanting outdoors after last spring frost or sow directly in the garden when night temperatures stay above 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Grow in moist, fertile soil. Thin seedlings to recommended spacing. Harvest individual leaves as needed or pick entire plants when flower stalks appear. Leaves can be dried and stored in an airtight container for later use.