Lavatera Parade Mix - Mr. Fothergill's Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Full Sun
- Attracts bees and butterflies
- Exquisite trumpet-like flowers
- Easy Flowering
- Mix of bushy plants with large 10cm silky flowers
- Attractive for any bedding or border garden.
- Easy to grow
Large, showy, silky blooms
Pretty mixture with large showy, silky blooms. Easy to grow, great for filling gaps in borders.
Approx. 75 seeds
Sow outdoors, March-May, where they are to flower, 0.5cm (¼") deep, directly into finely-prepared, well-drained soil, which has already been watered. Seedlings usually appear in 14-28 days. Thin seedlings to 25cm (10") apart. Water well until plants are established. Flowers: June-October.
Deadhead to prolong flowering period. Pinch out the central growing tip, when plants are about 1cm (4") tall, to encourage bushy growth and plenty of flowers.