Pampas Grass Pink - Mr. Fothergill's Seeds
*Excluding All C.R. Plastic Products
- Canada-Wide Shipping
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Graceful ornamental grass with elegant pink plumes
- Silken flowers plumes on long stems.
- Decorative summer through fall
- Perfect as a focal point to any ornamental garden
- Drought tolerant once established
Approx. 75 seeds
Start indoors 8-12 weeks prior to final spring frost. Sow thinly in seed trays and cover lightly. Cover seeds with a plastic bag or glass. Keep moist and warm at 18-24C (64-75F). Germination in 14-24 days. Remove cover when seedlings appear and thin out as required. Harden off and transplant after frost to well-drained soil. If grown as perennial, cut back each spring. Zone 5.