Pansy Early Flowering - Mr. Fothergill's
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
Viola x wittrockiana
- Adds an early splash of colour to beds, borders or containers.
- Attractive display when planted in masses.
- Compact habit with bright blooms.
This early flowering pansy mix adds a splash of colour to beds, borders, or containers. Most attractive when planted en masse!
Approx. 100 seeds
Start indoors 8-12 weeks before final spring frost. Sow seeds in trays or pots, in warm seed compost, 3mm (1/8") deep, 2.5cm (1") apart. Pansies need darkness to germinate, so cover but check daily and water if required. Germination takes up to 21 days. Thin plants at 4 leaf stage spacing 7.5-10cm (3-4") apart. Harden off before planting out. Transplant to rich soil with organic mulch after final spring frost. Water well.