Pea Lincoln Homesteader - Mr. Fothergill's Seeds
- North America Wide Shipping
- Flat Rate Shipping on Seeds
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Vitamin A, B6, C, and K
- A favourite Heirloom Variety
- Delicious green pods containing very sweet, tasty peas
- A favourite heirloom that produces heavy crops
Sow directly to the garden as soon as the ground can be worked, 2.5cm (1") deep and 5cm (2") apart. Germination in 7-10 days. Water regularly. Harvest peas just before needed to ensure the very best flavour. Pick regularly. Mulch to maintain moisture and keep weeds down. Ideal for successive planting to ensure a continuous crop throughout the season.
Train peas to climb using netting or twine to make harvesting easier and improve yield.