Sweet Pea Spencer Mix Jumbo Pack - McKenzie SeedsRegular price $3.29
Spencer Mix Sweet Pea Jumbo Pack
- Lathyrus odoratus
- Red, pink, navy, lavender, white, crimson
- 10 to 14 days to germination
- July to Frost Bloom Season
- Heat Tolerant
Spencer Giant Mix Sweet Peas grow a beautiful mixture of sweetly scented flowers. This heat tolerant variety is widely used for beautiful flower arrangements and garden decorations.
7 grams / approximately 75-80 seeds
- Sow outdoors as soon as the ground can be worked.
- Soak seed for 24 hours prior to planting.
- Plants do best in rich, well drained soil in full sun.
- Sow seeds 13 mm (1/2″) deep and 5 cm (2″) apart. Space plants 10 cm (4”) apart and rows spaced 10 cm (4”) apart.
- Seeds germinate in 10-14 days.
Water regularly -sweet peas do best when they have cool, moist roots.
Pick sweet peas for a beautiful bouquet when the buds at the tip of the flower clusters are not yet open.
Sweet peas are heavy feeders and benefit from regular fertilizing throughout the season
Picking for bouquets, removing faded blooms and seedpods will have plants continually producing beautiful flowers all season long.