Wildflowers Pollinator Mix Bag - Mckenzie SeedsRegular price $16.99
*Excluding All C.R. Plastic Products
- Attracts bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds
- Covers 46 m² (500 ft²)
- Non GMO
This McKenzie Seeds shaker bag contains a seed mixture that allows you to feed wild bees, honey bees, and other pollinators. From this blend of 20 annual and perennial flowers you will see early, mid, and late season blooms that will provide bees with nectar and pollen all season long.
1. Shake bag well before using.
2. Sow seed in a partially shaded location in early spring (after the danger of frost has passed) or early summer. Clear the area to be planted. Loosen soil to a depth of 5 cm (2”) with a rake or hoe. Smooth soil surface by raking.
3. Evenly scatter the seed mixture over the prepared area. The organic vermiculite contained in the seed mixture aids in proper distribution. Lightly rake again to create a good seed/soil contact.
4. Keep seed bed moist.
5. Lightly water immediately after sowing using a fine spray. Avoid puddling. Keep seed bed moist until seedlings are well established.
6. Continue to water periodically as needed.
Contents: Calendula officinalis, Centaurea cyanus, Chrysanthemum maximum, Coreopsis tinctoria, Cosmos bipinnatus, Cynoglossum amabile, Delphinium consolida, Dianthus barbatus, Digitalis purpurea, Echinacea purpurea, Erysimum allionii, Erysimum cheiri, Eschscholzi californica, Gypsophila elegans, Linum grandiflorum rubrum, Linum perenne, Lupinus perenne, Malope trifida, Papaver rhoeas, Rudbeckia hirta.