Wildflower Shady Garden Mix Bag - McKenzie Seeds
*Excluding All C.R. Plastic Products
- Canada-Wide Shipping
- Secure Payment & Checkout
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Exceptional Colours
- For areas with reduced sunlight
- Shade tolerant
Contains a blend of shade tolerant wildflowers chosen to perform well under reduced light conditions such as along north walls and under tree canopies.
1. Shake bag well before using.
2. Sow seed in a partially shaded location in early spring (after the danger of frost has passed) or early summer. Clear the area to be planted. Loosen soil to a depth of 5 cm (2”) with a rake or hoe. Smooth soil surface by raking.
3. Evenly scatter the seed mixture over the prepared area. The organic vermiculite contained in the seed mixture aids in proper distribution. Lightly rake again to create a good seed/soil contact.
4. Keep seed bed moist.
5. Lightly water immediately after sowing using a fine spray. Avoid puddling. Keep seed bed moist until seedlings are well established.
6. Continue to water periodically as needed.
Net Wt Seed 23.91g (.84oz)
Net Wt Vermiculite 174.64g (6.16oz)
Contents: Alyssum maritime, cheiranthus allionii, chrysanthemum Shasta, clarkia elegant, Collins is bicolour, coreopsis lanceolata, cynoglossum amabile, delphinium consolida, dianthus barbatus, echinacea purpurea, gypsophila elegant, Liberia umbellata, linum perenne, hemophilia insignia, hemophilia maculata, papaver rhoeas